I have for sale a number of antennas that can be used for EME :
1. 3,7 m diameter solid reflectors , I have 6 pcs available. These
antennas where used for CATV reception in the old days.
2. 2,4 m diameter solid aluminum reflectors, I have 8 pcs available.
These antennas are TX/RX and have a dual waveguide ( WR-75 ) going to the
back of the antenna. These are very high quality antennas, approved by
Eutelsat and Intelsat to transmit on their satellites.
3. 2,4 m diameter solid aluminum VERTEX antenna, 1 pcs available. This
is a casegrain reflector with a large sub reflector cage. Very rugid
4. 2,4 m Prodelin 4pcs reflector complete with feed supports and
de-icing. Prodelin model # 1244
5. Yagi antennas from WIPIC. These are professional UHF and VHF
antennas. Most of them are brand new. They are nice to use for their
stainless steel hardware and very nice boom to mast and element to boom
clamps, to roll you own antennas.
I have set some pictures on a website : http://www.on7un.net/for_sale.htm
If you are going to use the antennas for the hobby, ( EME or amateur-DSN ) ,
the price will be around the price of scrap aluminum, so very cheap. You
arrange the shipping. I will hold the antennas until the end of September,
after that the antennas will be scrapped and sold for the Aluminum to a
scrap yard. All antennas are located here in Belgium.
Please contact me off line : ejespers(a)telenet.be
Vy 73's Eddy ON7UN